10 Keto Christmas Treats


Being Keto I find my sweet tooth has all but disappeared. It's a miracle! However, I've come to see that being prepared to overcome possible temptation is extremely important. So, today I'm sharing some Keto Christmas treats for you all. I hope you enjoy them!


Keto Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls from Keto Size Me


Low Carb Classic Gingerbread Men from All Day I Dream About Food



Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars from Briana Thomas


Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites by Hey Keto Mama


Low Carb Thin Mint Truffles from All Day I Dream About Food


Walnut Cookies from Keto Connect


Cookie Cutouts from Keto Adapted


2 Ingredient Fudge from My Montana Kitchen


Pecan Snowball Cookies from Sugar Free Mom


Speculoos (Biscoff Cookies) from Gnom Gnom

Now, tell me, if you had these in tow would you eat non-Keto sweet treats that would make you feel horrible? I think not. They all look amazing, right? Which ones look most scrumptious to you?

No comments