10 Kids Christmas Crafts


I am one of those moms who love doing crafts with their kids. Okay, glitter and I are not exactly friends but there's something I find fun about being creative with her. First rule of crafting with kids? Relax. Haha. Trust me, I really have to put my OCD on the back burner. I've gathered together some fun crafts to do together this time of year. Have fun!


Easy Paper Snowman Art by Fireflies and Mudpies


Pinecone Christmas Trees by The Wool Acorn



Beaded Candy Cane Ornaments by Fountain Avenue Kitchen


Paper Plate Reindeer by Easy Peasy and Fun


Glass Stained Window Ornaments by Simply Today Life


Christmas Tree Slime by The Best Ideas for Kids


Snowman Hat Ornament by Fireflies and Mudpies


Scrap Ribbon Tree Ornaments by Fireflies and Mudpies


Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament by Easy Peasy and Fun


Beaded Christmas Ornaments by Crystal & Co.















No comments