Currently (It's Almost December)




Listening :: I've been listening to a whole lot of Taylor Swift lately. Really trying to wrap my brain around her new album. Typically I fall in love with every song. I don't think that's going to happen this time.

Eating :: Lots of delicious low carb foods. Honestly, I've never felt this satiated while losing weight. LCHF is amazing!

Drinking :: Water. Mostly water. I did discover sparkling water with a touch of MIO added to it is quite delicious!

Wearing :: Clothes that are much looser. Also, it is starting to cool down into the 70s here so I'm wearing some long sleeve shirts and jeans lately. Ahh, fall.

Feeling :: A bit moody but so much better than I used to feel. My anxiety is at an all-time low.

Weather :: Well, as I said above, it is starting to cool down a bit. Arizona fall is much different than Wyoming fall. We are expecting our first highs in the 60s next week!

Wanting :: I'm finding myself wanting a vacation. It would be so lovely but not in the cards right now.

Needing :: Honestly, I'm needing to start going to bed earlier. Midnight and beyond is not good for me. I wake up at 7:30 or so no matter what I do.

Thinking :: Of all my friends in Wyoming. I miss them all so much.

Enjoying :: The Christmas season. I love the decorations, the music, the joy...

No comments