Me and Anxiety

Looking back I've had some form of anxiety most of my life. 
That's hard to type for some reason.
I've learned to accept a lot of my other life experiences but this one seems especially hard sometimes. It's affected me in ways I probably don't even realize to this day. It can be hard to explain to other people. I've heard the following comments, "What are you feeling anxious about?" Everything and nothing at the same time. I saw the following image on Facebook and related to it.


At this point, it's hard to determine what threads of my personality are me and what threads are anxiety-based. I think many other people with anxiety might struggle with this.
That's why I am going to start sharing my struggles more.
Once we see we aren't alone, we start feeling a whole lot better.
At least, I do.

No comments