I Feel Pretty - Arrives on Digital July 3 and on Blu-ray & DVD July 17

I Feel Pretty is a self-help book disguised as a comedy film. Okay, not really but it is a comedy with a very good message. The movie which released in theaters in April 2018 is filled with an all-star comedic cast including Amy Schumer, Michelle Williams, Rory Scovel, Busy Philipps, Aidy Bryant, Emily Ratajkowski and Naomi Campbell.


An ordinary woman who struggles with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy on a daily basis wakes from a fall believing she is suddenly the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet.


I know most women struggle with insecurities about themselves and the desire to change or be "more beautiful" but I really wish that it were possible that all of us would have the belief in ourselves that we are beautiful exactly as we are and that our improvements should not be directed in the area of beauty on the outside but on the inside. Cheesy? Yes, I'm sure it is but I still wish it were so.



I Feel Pretty releases on Digital July 3 and on Blu-ray & DVD July 17. Be sure to get a copy and have a fun girl's night in with your closest gal pals!


No comments